TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. These are the Terms and Conditions governing your access and use of the Dubai Parks and Resorts (DPR) web site, located at: www.dubaiparksandresorts.com (“Website”).
Dubai Parks and Resorts (the “Parks”) and the domain www.dubaiparksandresorts.com (this “Website”) are operated by DXB ENTERTAINMENTS PJSC., which is referred to herein as “DPR” or “us” or “we”. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
This Website domain name is owned by DXB ENTERTAINMENTS PJSC. The website content constitutes copyrighted property which is owned by or licensed to DPR. All rights in this Website domain name and all Website content are reserved. You may not, except with express written permission of the copyright owner(s), distribute, reproduce or commercially exploit any Website content.
You may not use this Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm others in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware (each a “Virus”);
- to reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of this Website;
- to access, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of this Website, any equipment or network on which this Website is stored, any software used in the provision of this Website, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party, each of which is a “Prohibited Use”.
Social Media Rules
To ensure that visitors of our social media pages may enjoy a positive experience we ask that you do not send, post, upload, use or reuse any content or comments (including photos and videos) which may be:
- a violation of the terms and policies of the social media site concerned;
- threatening, harassing, abusive, violent, inciting of violence or otherwise inflammatory;
- encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence;
- discriminatory, racist, sexually explicit, vulgar or offensive to other cultures;
- promotional information, including links to third parties or their products or services;
- political or religious activism;
- infringing on any intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights;
- a solicitation of any personal or private information from any individual;
- false, fraudulent or misleading;
- spam, corrupt or containing Viruses;
- off topic or unrelated to the Park; or
- otherwise inappropriate for our social media communities.
DPR does not necessarily endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy of any remarks, opinions, comments, suggestions and other information expressed or included in user comments and posts on our social media pages.
We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any of our social media pages. You are solely responsible for the content of your comments and posts on our social media pages. The use of any of our social media pages by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian.
Should you find any content or comments posted on our social media pages which you believe is not in accordance with either these Website Terms and Conditions then please report it to us here:
Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
Your use of this Website, these Website Terms and Conditions, all other policies and terms and conditions related to this Website and any dispute arising out of any of the forgoing are subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
DPR may change the content of this Website and these Website Terms and Conditions (in whole or part) at any time and without prior notification. You are expected to check this website from time to time to take notice of any such changes, as they are legally binding on you.
Certain software may be required to access or use this Website or to electronically open tickets purchased via this Website. DPR will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage caused by such software or arising from any inability to access this Website or tickets which is related to such software.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on this Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all express and implied warranties, representations and guarantees which may apply to this Website or any content on it or any products available through it, including with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the products, information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage, including any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity, arising in connection with: (i) use of, or inability to use, this website; (ii) any delayed or failed purchase or delivery of tickets; (iii) use of or reliance on any content displayed on this website; or (iv) any virus that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
You undertake to indemnify, protect, release, hold harmless and keep indemnified DPR, its Associated Entities and their respective officers, directors, managers, employees and agents from and against all or any costs (including legal and professional costs and expenses), fees, claims, demands, suits, proceedings, actions, expenses, loss and damage arising from any use of this Website by you, any breach or non-compliance with applicable terms and conditions by you and any claims by any party related to or arising from the actual, intended or promised exchange, transfer or resale of tickets by you. All indemnified claims shall be defended or settled by DPR or its Associated Entities. At the sole discretion of DPR or its Associated Entities, you may be allowed reasonable participation in the defence of any such claims or settlement discussions.
Each paragraph of these Website Terms and Conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
If we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with these Website Terms and Conditions.
Park Entry Terms
For our guests’ safety and enjoyment, entry to the Parks is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By purchasing a ticket and entering the Parks, you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
The following words and expressions have the following meanings unless content requires otherwise:
- ‘Park’ means Dubai Parks and Resorts comprising any or all of Bollywood Parks Dubai, Legoland Dubai, Motiongate Dubai, Riverland Dubai and Legoland Waterpark Dubai.
- ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to guests at the Park
- ‘we’ ‘our’ ‘us’ means DXB Entertainments PJSC, the operator of the Park
Special Terms and Conditions Relating to Covid-19
For the health and wellbeing of our guests, the following special terms and conditions apply until further notice:
- Guests will undergo thermal scanning prior to entering the Park;
- Guests must wear face masks inside the attraction at all times, except where removal is required by our staff for safety reasons in unsuitable areas of the attraction;
- Guests must keep a minimum of 2 meters social distance from others (except for families who live in the same household);
- Additional rides restrictions apply;
- Certain rides, attractions, experiences and products may not be available. Closures and changes to operating hours may occur, please check the Park website for the latest information before you travel;
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or remove you from the Park (without a refund), if you fail to follow the safety rules;
- Age restrictions may apply to entry into the Park
These special terms and conditions will be updated in accordance with official guidance. Please check for the current rules by contacting Us at AmazingService@DubaiParksandResorts.com before your visit.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-cancelable.
Tickets Terms and Conditions
All tickets sold online are the property of DXB Entertainments PJSC, the operator of Bollywood Parks Dubai, Legoland Dubai, Motiongate Dubai, Riverland Dubai and Legoland Waterpark Dubai (each a “Park”). Entry and use of the Parks is subject to specific product terms and conditions, our general terms and conditions and those set out below:
- Individuals entering the Park must hold a valid ticket which has been obtained from us, our website or an authorised third party.
- The entrance ticket and other entitlements remain our property and are not for re-sale, are non-refundable, non-transferable, and may not be exchanged for commercial gain. Tickets and other entitlements are void if altered.
- Non-dated tickets do not guarantee entry.
- You will need to present the original ticket or a printed online voucher in order to gain entry into the Park.
- The ticket is valid for the period stated on its face.
- Your ticket is personal to you and may not be shared with others. The ticket is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge. Tickets must be presented for re-entry to the Park on the same day.
- Tickets should be retained and shown for inspection upon demand.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18 and holding a valid ticket.
- If tickets are bought on behalf of other guests (for example, group bookings), the buyer accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of every guest and shall ensure that these terms and conditions are complied with by each person in the group. If you are an adult supervising minor children in the Park then you accept these terms and conditions on behalf of those minors.
- If you resell a ticket without our express consent, it will be void. By purchasing a ticket you agree that the tickets are for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred.
- Terms and conditions relating to ticket categories are available under Ticket section. .
- Additional terms and conditions apply to online purchases, please refer to conditions of sale.
At the Parks
- The standard operating hours of the Parks are set out on our website. Operating hours are subject to change.
- Entry to the Parks are subject to you complying with these terms and conditions, and the Park Rules and Regulations which are displayed at the Park entrances and set out below.
- We do not permit the following within the Parks:
- Outside food and beverage (Exceptions are any food required for medical purposes, medically–indicated nutritional supplements and baby food/baby formula)
- Fighting or abusive language
- Smoking in non-designated smoking areas
- Unruly behaviour
- Queue jumping
- Weapons of any kind, or potentially dangerous items such as items made of glass or with sharp edges
- Coolers, suitcases, and bags with wheels
- Clothing with offensive language or content
- Clothing that identifies the wearer as emergency personnel
- Pets (except service animals in special cases that will be determined by us)
- The use of two-wheeled, self-balancing electric vehicles such as Segways.
- The use of recreational devices such as remote control drones, toys, scooters, inline skates, skateboards or shoe with built in wheels.
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- Photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind for commercial purpose without our prior written approval.
- Unlawful or immoral behavior
- We reserve the right to deny admission for any reason. We reserve the right to remove guests from the Park if they fail to comply with these terms and conditions or any other applicable rules regulations, or instructions, without a refund. This is without prejudice to any claim that we might have against you or arising from your actions.
- Please always read safety signs and follow the directions of our employees .
- Your dress and appearance must be suitable for a family theme park and in keeping with the culture and values of the United Arab Emirates.
- You must supervise children in your care and arrange a meeting place in case you should become separated.
- Smoking (references to which include electronic cigarettes) is not allowed inside the Parks. You may only smoke in the designated areas.
- The safety and security of our guests is of the utmost importance to us. By entering the Parks, you consent to you and your belongings being subject to searches, screenings and/or security checks. Locker rental is available for your convenience at an additional charge; valuable items should be stored in these lockers or not brought into the Park.
- You must not leave your belongings unattended in the Park.
You accept that you have a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure your own safety, taking into account any medical conditions you may have. Attendance and use of the Parks is at your sole risk. We accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the Park. You confirm that we are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by you or to your property and waive all claims against us in this respect, to the maximum extent permitted by UAE law.
Enjoying our attractions
- Access to a ride is conditional on compliance with the safety rules for that ride. It is your responsibility to read and evaluate the ride description and rules for each ride and see if you can safely participate. If you have specific questions or require additional information, our guest services will be happy to assist.
- We reserve the right to deny admission to any of our rides if we have reasonable belief that you cannot comply with the safety rules for the ride.
- Safety restrictions may impact your ability to use certain rides. Please check the ride restrictions on our website before purchasing your ticket.
- CAUTION: Certain rides contain bright lighting effects that flash or strobe. If you have sensitivity to these conditions or a history of photosensitive epilepsy, you should avoid these rides.
- Some rides may feature content that is not suitable for younger guests. Where the ride rules state ‘parental discretion is recommended’, parents or guardians of minors should use their judgment to establish whether the ride is suitable for the minors in their care.
- Smoking, eating or drinking is not permitted on any of our rides.
- Space is provided at certain rides to leave non-valuable items whist you enjoy the ride. Although we will endeavor to provide reasonable care of such items, we cannot accept liability for loss or damage to those items. You should store valuable items in the lockers provided throughout the Parks.
Closures and Unavailability
- Certain rides, attractions, shows or outlets may be unavailable during your visit.
- Although we will use reasonable efforts to keep our website up to date with news, we reserve the right, without prior notice and without refund, liability or compensation, to change the operating hours of the Park or attraction, close any area of the Park temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program if we consider that the circumstances require. It is your responsibility to check the website and we cannot guarantee that it will inform you of all changes that may be relevant to your visit.
- You may not be able to gain access to the Park, or certain areas of the Park, during special events or private bookings.
- We offer parking facilities for the use of our guests only.
- Vehicles may not be left overnight.
- Vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk.
- Parking is subject to availability.
Photography and Filming
- Areas within the Park and its grounds are monitored by CCTV.
- We reserve the right to stop picture taking or video recording and confiscate any inappropriate material.
- We may film, sound record or photograph public areas in the Park. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming, sound recording and/or photography of yourself as a member of the audience and possible subsequent exploitation/broadcasts/publication and you therefore agree (i) copyright in these materials rests with us or the authorised party as appropriate and (ii) that we or the authorised party may use, broadcast and exploit such images in perpetuity in any material in any format whatsoever.
- You accept that you have a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure your own safety, considering any medical conditions you may have. Entry into and use of the Park is at your sole risk. We accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the Park. You confirm that we are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by you or to your property and waive all claims against us in this respect, to the maximum extent permitted by UAE law.
- Our liability to you is limited to the price of the entrance ticket
- Liability for indirect, special or consequential losses is excluded.
- We do not limit liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- In the event of an unforeseen park closure, or partial closure, we are not responsible for accommodation, travel or other costs you incur.
You should send legal notices to Legal Department, DXB Entertainments PJSC PO Box 33772 Dubai UAE
Right to Amend
We may amend these terms and conditions at any time, by updating this page. We recommend you check for updates regularly.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The laws of United Arab Emirates as applicable in the Emirate of Dubai apply to your use of the Park. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai.
We are committed to endeavoring to manage any personal information provided to us in a responsible and secure manner and at all times in accordance with applicable laws. By choosing to provide us with your personal information, you are consenting to its use by us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. We shall not share your personal information with third parties or use it for any substantially or materially different purpose unless otherwise stated at the time of collection. We may contact you for the purposes of updating you on our products and services as well as any other information that we believe may be of interest to you. In the event you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please notify us at the time you are asked to provide us with any personal information.
You expressly acknowledge that we may use your anonymous data to collate industry and marketing statistics. We may also ask third parties to collate any such statistics on our behalf.
Cookies are pieces of information that are stored on your computer and which allow us to recognize you as a user of this Website and monitor which parts of the Website you have visited. No secure information or personal data is contained in our cookies.
For any privacy related queries, you may contact us at any time at email@example.com.